WOMENSME conference will not only unite the most powerful ladies of the region but will showcase their great achievements. A film about Women who lives in UAE and do their work with Love will be shown.
According to the Kaufmann Foundation, a US$2 billion private US non-profit focusing on education and entrepreneurship, women are only a third as likely to get access to equity financing through angel investments or venture capital.
The International Finance Corporation estimates that leaves a financing gap for women-owned SMEs in developing countries of $285bn.
You want to do something good for economy? Invest in WomenSME.
Gone are the days when MENA women worked only at education institutes, hospitals and government institutions. MENA women of today have assumed prominent roles as decision-makers, bankers, journalists, judges, lawyers, media figures and scientific researchers. In fact, the number of women holding ministerial-level positions and other roles in public life has increased significantly in the last decade.
Within MENA, women from the UAE seem to have achieved the most. Nearly one-fourth of the 100 most powerful Arab women listed by Arabian Business consisted of Emiratis. They were followed by women from Kuwait, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia.
Women in the UAE and elsewhere around the region are an unshakeable economic force, with assets worth $385 billion (Dh1.4 trillion) managed by female-led small and medium enterprises.
- Mona Ataya, CEO and Founder com – Co-founder Bayt.com
- Ketevan Bochorishvili, Vice Minister, Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Canan Piskin, Business Coach at ActionCOACH
- Sharifa Al Yahyai, Former Minister of Social Development, Sultanate of Oman
- Kim A. Page, Owner atKimapage
- Alia Adi, Founder and CEO ofBasmaty
- Matt Wilson, Creative Director and CEO, Animus Creative
- Maya Alghaith, Co-founder of Health Gate.
- Maria Pearson, CEO ofME
- Helen McGuire, Co-Founder and MD of Hopscotch
- Hanane Arif ,Business Development Officer, Societe Generale – Middle East
- Khalid Mahdi, Chairman of Private Sector Development Center, Iraq.
- Maria Tullberg, General Manager, Radisson Blu Hotel.
- Shelina Jokhiya, Managing Director | Professional Organiser, DeCluttr Me
- Joy Ajlouny, Co-founder , fetchr
- Salma Sakhnini, CEO,ICON
- Dunia Othman, Co-Founder and CMO ,mrUsta
- Charlotte Kalin, CEO, Chamber Trade Sweden
- Maya AlHawary, Chairwoman of Board of Governors & Director Planning, Dubai Carmel School.
- Michelle Raymond ,Director, The People’s Partner Ltd
- Christina Andreassen,investor and entrepreneurship education manager,WOMENA
- Priya Televane, CEO & Founder,361 Degrees Design Solution LLC
Please contact the World Arena Group to avail 20% discount on passes.
To Register Now, Please Contact: Lorraine Ruth at email@example.com or +971 44 489 941 ext 106
For any Speaking, Sponsorship or Exhibition Enquiries please get in touch with Ben Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.